HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 10, 2014, 01:05 AM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Jul 2011
355 Posts
Discussion
Energic Face Book Group

Hey guys if you have an Energic come check out our group on facebook. We are growing but we still need some more members. Bothe Electric and Gliders are welcome. We are getting people from other parts of the world as well, I think is kind of neat.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Energicsailplane/

Sky Swiper
SkySwiper is offline Find More Posts by SkySwiper
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2014, 03:01 AM
United States, AK, Kodiak
Joined Aug 2011
156 Posts
Do you need to make a new thread every time to say something about this group or to post a video? Just saying, it's not really necessary is it? Not trying to start something. I see you doing in the slope forum also. It's just something that bothers me. Sorry, no offense intended.
slope4evr is offline Find More Posts by slope4evr
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Rodent R3
Old Feb 10, 2014, 03:23 PM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Jul 2011
355 Posts
No

Am I breaking any rules that you know of? Have I ever offended any one that you know of? If I have I am very Sorry. I just love to make videos of all kinds of models and think people from all the threads enjoy them. No has ever said anything negative about it. If I see a thread I am not interested in I jus move on. You could put up the same thread every single day in every thread and why would I care. Maybe people other than yourself like them i dont know. I just know when I do most of the time I get good feed back and many views of the videos. The face book thing I wont be doing that much more But by doing this our group has grown. Come check us out some time you would be welcome.

George
SkySwiper is offline Find More Posts by SkySwiper
Last edited by SkySwiper; Feb 10, 2014 at 03:32 PM.