New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 14, 2015, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by samolot
USA, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2005
203 Posts
Discussion
E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick: Help me piece together a power system please!

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I engaged in this outstanding hobby, but the stars have aligned recently to let me indulge in it once more. When I got out of it a year ago, I stripped my hanger of all electrical components and kept them.

Today, I purchased an E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick. I have attached a picture of all the components I have. Do you guys think I can slap something from my collection to the firewall to make this plane fly?

I was thinking the 2217/9 Outrunner (Specs attached) and either the 30AMP E-Flite ESC or the mystery 20A ESC. I will go with the 11.1V 2200mAh Lipo for sure. I am mostly concerned about the prop. FYI: The big black outrunner is the BL-15 from parkzone I took off my Extra 200 PNP.

I don't mind purchasing extra props. I just want to make sure the system I have will power the plane and not burn anything out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

- Samolot
samolot is online now Find More Posts by samolot
to remove ads between posts