HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 09, 2014, 07:20 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Maple Valley, WA
Joined Apr 2006
8,255 Posts
Agreed. And there's a lot of us out there that prefers the big girls.
Aros is online now Find More Posts by Aros
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2014, 07:43 PM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
548 Posts
yea in more ways then one!
cmk-2 is online now Find More Posts by cmk-2
Old Feb 10, 2014, 03:10 PM
Joined Dec 2013
12 Posts
blitzworks corsair 1700

I've had just setup my corsair and all the functions are working fine except when i first connect the battery it only gives off one beep and that's it I'm not getting the 6 as you normally would when using 6 cell, is it because of the esc blitzworks are using or do i have a problem,has anyone else had this problem
Cheers richie
richie.p is offline Find More Posts by richie.p
Old Feb 19, 2014, 01:07 AM
China, Guangdong, Dongguan
Joined Jun 2013
19 Posts
Dear FMS fans,
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your constant support of our products over the years. In an effort to better communicate with the greater R/C community, we’ve decided to open a series of threads that are monitored and maintained directly by FMS staff. Here you can be completely open about product ideas, suggestions for new products or even any problems you might have come across while operating our aircraft. Along with answering any questions that you may have, we will also post information about our new products here… so please, stay tuned and subscribe!

The other official 1700mm thread could be found here:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2107211
FMSmodel is offline Find More Posts by FMSmodel
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Official aircraft photos
Old Feb 19, 2014, 02:54 AM
Gear jammin,Foam crackin!
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Apr 2013
1,085 Posts
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMSmodel View Post
Dear FMS fans,
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your constant support of our products over the years. In an effort to better communicate with the greater R/C community, we’ve decided to open a series of threads that are monitored and maintained directly by FMS staff. Here you can be completely open about product ideas, suggestions for new products or even any problems you might have come across while operating our aircraft. Along with answering any questions that you may have, we will also post information about our new products here… so please, stay tuned and subscribe!

The other official 1700mm thread could be found here:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2107211
That's awesome, maybe the official site can be posted here in the warbirds arena. And does this mean you will be continuing with this lineup. There are many rumours. Pls clarify your intentions. I'm the proud owner of the big Jug. Are there any plans for big twins. Are you gonna do a highly requested Razorback Jug. Version 3-4, updates. A very good direction FMS, well done.

Raven
RavenV1 is offline Find More Posts by RavenV1
Old Apr 14, 2014, 08:28 PM
United States, LA, DeRidder
Joined Sep 2012
56 Posts
Anyone upgraded the motor on these? I have the 1450mm p51. I run that with a 5-S and the prop mod and its flyes great. Now I have a 1700mm P47 on the way and I just wondering is anyone running a good motor upgrade? I would like to use the Stock 4 blade prop but what ever is fine.
Oh also,, Can you do the same prop mod to the P47 and I had done with my 1400mm P51?
Thank guys
dragon6g is online now Find More Posts by dragon6g