HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 06:42 PM
Reinventing Innovation.
Hong Kong
Joined Mar 2009
1,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travroy View Post
I do find it a little odd that RCL is already offering a new quad when the Xtreme release and first impressions aren't 100%. But then again, they've put hundreds of hours of CS into this thread alone. It's not like they're ignoring Xtreme owners.
It may have been overlooked since this thread is moving so fast. As mentioned in a few posts back we are continuing to work on potential improvements. Our new developments run in parallel
MatLi is offline Find More Posts by MatLi
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:44 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
19,473 Posts
What new development s?
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Just a mushroom, in the dark..
United Kingdom, Wales, Colwyn Bay
Joined May 2013
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radio View Post
Can rc loggers not sort out the shipping fees on their website? No where in the UK is stocking replacement parts that I can find and it seems ridiculous that Id have to pay $30 shipping for a set of $7.50 Blades! Or even a battery!
This is exactly what is stopping me getting one. If I get one I WILL crash it at some point, and things WILL break. So without anyway to get parts locally (in UK) it's a non starter, which is such a shame.
P10d is online now Find More Posts by P10d
Old Today, 07:26 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
What new development s?
Something that will carry the Xtreme around as a parasite!

It will be bigger, better, and all other information is carefully guarding by the Pope's
Swiss Guard in the Vatican's Vault.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Own your own - What it means
Old Today, 08:20 PM
Step 1: Tear it apart
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
4,482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom8 View Post
Actually, I've already searched that thread and that's how I know the slowly blinking red means brownout. I didn't see anyone mentioning newer versions supposed to work like this.
So the batch we just sold out:

TX off, power on EOX, then power on TX = Solid Light

Power off TX and back on = Solid Light

TX on, power on EOX = Flashing Light

Power off TX and then back on = Flashing Light

New batch of PPM LemonRXs do the same thing. I'll ask in the Forum the significance if any, but both methods seem to work fine (at least in my limited flight experience).

Pictures of the new batch:

12" lead:

90 degree bind plug

You can use a piece of straw to help insulate the LEDs:

Enough space to mount under the canopy if you choose to ignore the warnings not to do so:

I picked up some bolt covers at Ace Hardware that work great for slipping over the motor mounts:

MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 08:31 PM
United States, LA, Ruston
Joined Apr 2008
29 Posts
flyinghigher (1 min 38 sec)
willettfx is online now Find More Posts by willettfx
Old Today, 08:45 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Oct 2011
797 Posts
I found out flying at night was very enjoyable. Orientation is NOT a problem at all. Actually flying at night in a long distance with additional light installed is much easier than flying during day time.
GTstrudl is online now Find More Posts by GTstrudl
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNunez View Post
For those that are waiting for the OneLink Firmware update to use with Spektrum radios, the "BETA" update doesn't seem to have changed anything for us Spektrum users.......the Xtreme went crazy again after about 25 seconds into the 1st flight........this is very disappointing- I'm hoping they can resolve this as it's still in "BETA" form- but I'm losing faith!
(Luckily I was only 3 feet above soft grass!)

Has anyone tried the Firmware Update using a Spektrum DX9 (or any Spektrum) with any success, please post?
I did it with my DX6i. I haven't had it go nuts on me yet.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack