HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2014, 12:36 AM
United States, MO, Stockton
Joined Oct 2013
774 Posts
sporty

sounds like you have it almost done, I'm stalled out due to engine failure what do you intend to cover it with? and what color scheme or trim for it can't wait to see the pics, mine came out to over 6 lbs without the engine, don't have the exact weight yet my scale gives me an error message after 6 lbs but it's light compared to my stearman good luck sam
slam555 is offline Find More Posts by slam555
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2014, 02:35 PM
United Kingdom, England, Gt Man
Joined Jul 2012
279 Posts
Possible covering

Possible covering will be light weight modelspan, Yellow with red trim similar to various others. Hope it progresses when I start but I want to install the r/c gear before the covering. KBO

Manage attachments still refuses to open, damn damn damn.
Sky Jiver is offline Find More Posts by Sky Jiver
Old Oct 02, 2014, 02:51 AM
So I'M meant to be in control?
Ilkley, West Yorkshire, UK
Joined Nov 2008
3,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Jiver View Post
Manage attachments still refuses to open, damn damn damn.
Brian: The RCG pixies have changed it; rather than a 'Manage attachments' button, I now have a blank box with '+Drag Files Here or Click to Browse' written in it; clicking in it as instructed then opens up your Windows Explorer from whence you can select to your heart's delight.

That's how it is on my IE11 & Google Chrome - what I don't know is what happens if you are using an older or unsupported browser.....
Colonel Blink is offline Find More Posts by Colonel Blink
Old Oct 07, 2014, 03:25 AM
United Kingdom, England, Gt Man
Joined Jul 2012
279 Posts
Change is all arround BLINK , Yes that could be the answer, I am operating an 8 year old Dell 5150 using Windows XP. A new computer is just over the horizon so when my ship comes in Sporty might talk again. KBO
Sky Jiver is offline Find More Posts by Sky Jiver