SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 07, 2011, 03:52 PM
Fixed wing fanatic
United States, OR, Hermiston
Joined Apr 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
E Flite G110 Remote Gain Problem

Hey guys, I need some help. I have been having a lot of fun flying an mSR so I purchased a HK450GT to step up in to a big boy heli. I have plenty of airplane experience, but this is my first venture in to heli land. There's the background, here's the problem:

I am trying to set up my G110 gyro to use dual modes. I am using a Hitec Eclipse 7 with Hitec 2.4 module and a 6 channel optima receiver. When the plug is in channel 5 the servo goes all the way one direction and is unresponsive to rudder stick input regardless of what gyro gain level I set up in the tx programming. When I unplug the single signal wire plug from channel 5, it defaults to using the gain dial on the gyro. It hovers fine this way, with a little creep, but oh well. The only problem is that this method keeps me in HH mode and I can't use rate mode.

I suspect that it may be an issue with how hitec handles it's gain signal. I know I should get a better gyro. In fact, I plan on doing so eventually, but this one has to work for a month or two.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
neddis is offline Find More Posts by neddis
to remove ads between posts