SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 19, 2012, 08:56 AM
United States, MA, Haverhill
Joined Jun 2012
158 Posts
Discussion
Haverhill MA. area builders

I am new to scratchbuilding and I have made 4 planes now I am having a blast building and fliing them. I am fliing with a freind but would like to get a group of pilots together and park fly somewhere. It would be a great time and a place to bounce ideas of each other. I am in the middle of a bi plane buld now. I would like to know where other people are fliing and building.
royalstar05 is offline Find More Posts by royalstar05
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2014, 09:52 AM
It can be fixed!
United States, NH, Nashua
Joined Mar 2014
198 Posts
I would like to build a foamy as well. What size planes you guys building ? I want to get more proficient on my low rolling harriers and flying torque rolls before dropping 100's on a new PA balsa model and making a costly slip up, so that idea of tossing ideas off each other is smart.

Are you AMA. If not there are two parks locally but 40 min from Haverhill .
Yazz is online now Find More Posts by Yazz