HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2014, 08:16 AM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
7,494 Posts
at $499usd($582.24CAD) you'd be better off buying the real thing!
looks like they just saw something they could make cheap and make a huge profit on
http://www.banggood.com/WLtoys-V383-...-p-954821.html
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2014, 11:55 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by irun4fundotca View Post
at $499usd($582.24CAD) you'd be better off buying the real thing!
looks like they just saw something they could make cheap and make a huge profit on
http://www.banggood.com/WLtoys-V383-...-p-954821.html
It should be a temporary price because the product is still under development. Usually when the product is ready, the price drops significantly.

Here's a video of the prototype being tested by WLtoys:

*NEW* WLtoys V383 500 Variable-Pitch Quadcopter Test Flight! Watch it at 1080P! (5 min 0 sec)
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Old Nov 24, 2014, 02:41 PM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Aug 2012
293 Posts
WLtoys V646

I got my V646 today from BG and I have a headache!

They did not include a manual so I downloaded it from BG and it was in Adobe Illustrator format, which I had to find a way to convert. I read the instructions and it's the worst Chinglish ever!

This is how they say to do flips:

"3D Tumbling - The current face of the basic movements are skilled when you can play some thrilling tumbling action, and then click on any rudder upper right corner of the remote control buttons, the remote emits a continuous sound drops, this time into the 3D rollover state, then hit the remote control joystick in any direction to achieve 3D tumbling."

HUH!!??

For headless mode it's worse:

"Headless Mode - before starting the aircraft must take to put a positive direction (machine head - in front). Put down the remote control while two rocker lever a second breaking out seperately into the headless mode, then quickly flashing lights on the aircraft. Then you can control your vehicle, regardless of the head and tail, and when the throttle back to zero will automatically exit the aircraft landed a second headless mode, you can also CSC exit headless mode."

I might be able to figure out flips, but headless mode....I felt dizzy after reading that.

Anyone have this and know what to do? I want to try it with the stock tx first, but I also have a V929 tx it's supposed to work with. I hope I can use that with flips/ headless as well.

I could not find a thread for this yet, if there is one please point me.

Lard4Hire
Lard4Hire is offline Find More Posts by Lard4Hire
Old Nov 24, 2014, 02:45 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,639 Posts
i think there is a thread for the v676 which is basically the same quad.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier