SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 17, 2014, 05:26 PM
Joined Feb 2014
52 Posts
Discussion
New naza v2 flips at take-off

Hi, I've been using a naza v2 and naza lite on different multirotors I have since a year, and I decided to build a new tbs disco pro, with a naza v2, I've set up everything, flight modes radio calibration imu cal, compass cal, and went for the first flight, I went 60% throttle for takeoff, and the quad immediately flipped on its left side, so I double checked motors rotation, propellers in correct position and recalibrated the tbs bulletproof esc's. redid imu calibration on naza software, checked correct radio throws etc nothing seems wrong, always let the the naza initialize on flat and stable surface until 10 greens, and when I left the quad in my hands, above 50% of throttle it just wants to flip in the left, at this point I tripled checked everything and can't see what's wrong, I'm desperate and think tge naza unit is somehow broken even if it's brand new, I also tried in GPS and atti mode, any idea
Thanks for any help
clementt is online now Find More Posts by clementt
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2014, 05:58 PM
Joined Feb 2014
52 Posts
Well, I just downgraded to 4.00 firmware, and it wont intialize, on naza assistant software: error 25 imu problem may be causzd by crash, please send back to dji, except I never crashed it and it's brand new, I'm so mad I'm just gonna go back to apm 2.5, cheaper and better.
clementt is online now Find More Posts by clementt