HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GrandpappyToke, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 06, 2012, 05:24 PM
Joined Apr 2012
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Want Mini CP / Genius CP / m CP X v2 for trade / cash

Hello, I'm looking to work my way into CP flying after growing a little bored with my v911 fleet as of lately.

I'm looking for any of the above listed helis, in good working condition. I'm willing to trade for an xbox, cash, or a combination of the two. Very open to negotiations. Also, I am looking to make the trade within the continental USA, and I live in MD.

Thanks,
Grandpappy
GrandpappyToke is offline Find More Posts by GrandpappyToke
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 06, 2012, 07:19 PM
United States, LA, Calhoun
Joined May 2012
102 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I have a brushless v2 mcpx that I'm looking to get rid of. I can easily convert it back to stock if you wish. I also have some batteries that I could send with it. Let me know, thanks!
cstoutr is offline Find More Posts by cstoutr
Old Jul 07, 2012, 07:18 PM
United States, NC, New Bern
Joined Apr 2012
342 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpappyToke View Post
Hello, I'm looking to work my way into CP flying after growing a little bored with my v911 fleet as of lately.

I'm looking for any of the above listed helis, in good working condition. I'm willing to trade for an xbox, cash, or a combination of the two. Very open to negotiations. Also, I am looking to make the trade within the continental USA, and I live in MD.

Thanks,
Grandpappy
i have this heli to offer. it is a little bit bigger and more advanced than the mini cp (the tail system makes it more advanced). just for your information.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...hlight=walkera
Jon.M.Barter is offline Find More Posts by Jon.M.Barter