HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM
United States, CA, Valley Center
Joined Mar 2014
37 Posts
Help!
Immersion 600mw vtx- no video to fatshark predator v2 googles

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out for some help on this one. I have run into a wall with this vtx. I recently got a used immersion 600mw vtx from classifieds with mad mushroom and clover anttenae. I have tried to set the vtx to every channels and still cannot receive any video on the googles. The vtx powers on and I get a black screen on some of the rx channels. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
RightsnotRules is online now Find More Posts by RightsnotRules
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
USA
Joined Oct 2001
5,174 Posts
I recommend that you remove the camera cable's red wire from the 5-Pin vTx connector (slide out the pin and cover with electrical tape). Disconnecting the 5V wire from the Hero3 will avoid overloading the ImmersionRC's internal voltage regulator. Not saying this will fix your issue, but it may help avoid a voltage problem that can occur during use.

- Thomas
Mr.RC-CAM is offline Find More Posts by Mr.RC-CAM