HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:44 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,970 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
Not sure what to say with respect to being in classic view but not showing classic view in classified. Mine is showing classic in classified. May have to contact the site for advice on that one.
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:27 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,915 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
I think the other views are terrible as well.
I can still see recent pics on the left side of the main classifieds page. States "plus pics" but at the bottom you can click on "see all recent ad pics"
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Oct 13, 2012, 03:23 AM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,089 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
What? A commercial venture is trying to make a profit? Oh the shame.

It's interesting to see the complaints about ads, as if this place would still be here for the FREE use of everyone and still have the capacity that it does. Please.

Classic view is the best!
That's the problem in this Country. People don't understand that NOTHING is free. EVERYTHING has to be paid for. I have friends that always scream that hospital stays, and emergency visitis should be free. They just don't understand that somebody has to pay for all the stuff, and staff.
The ads are not that bad here. Sure beats a membership fee.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Oct 13, 2012, 07:21 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,571 Posts
Trader Rating: 174
I for one don't care for "change"..When ya git older...ya wake up in a new world everyday...Crap!..its hard enough just cope'in with that....Let alone messin with a good thing.......Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Oct 14, 2012, 11:09 AM
Mesa Falcon Fld, Arizona, United States
Joined May 2004
864 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Don't like the new look either.

Mike
AZcrashpro is offline Find More Posts by AZcrashpro