HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 14, 2014, 09:06 AM
Trees Are Stupid
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2013
3,935 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name dame View Post
You sound like me Bev, I seem to collect planes but don't get around to flying them. I seem to stick with my favorites but like to collect them.
Dame, I have more than I need. The count is 16 I think. Three are pairs where my son and I could fly the same plane at the same time and we both liked them or there was just a deal that couldn't be passed.

Of the 13 different types, 3 were bought for training. The HZSC, the T-28, and the HK Tristania.

So really there's only 10 planes Which is what I told my wife was all I needed and all that would fit on a Dx6i anyway

Now I got 2 Dx6i's and if airplanes were wives I'd be Mormon. I don't need another warbird, and a P-40 was never on my must have list. But that new one coming from Durafly looks freakin coooool!!!! Also, I just started flying my Eflite CZ Yak 54 and I LOVE IT!

Guys, it's not a warbird but it is a ton of fun. You don't have to 3D. Just punch it and in one second go vertical in aileron rolls like a bottle rocket till you can't see it anymore Does whatever you want and is EASY to fly after these warbirds. So I might need an Extra 300, or Sbach.... too eventually.

Gonna go to the garage now and paint the inside/firewall of my 76 Ford truck 2013 Toyota blue...3 coats of base/2 coats of clear......then I'm gonna go fly these planes.

Early Father's day
BeavisUSMC is offline Find More Posts by BeavisUSMC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:11 PM
Barnstorming Inc.
Canada, BC, Kamloops
Joined Feb 2011
49 Posts
I agree they don't even have the Wildcat anymore. Their warbirds are dwindling a tad but the Mosquito looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl View Post
yeah, i'm certain to pick this one up if horizon doesn't surprise us with a hellcat
lookoutthebarn is offline Find More Posts by lookoutthebarn