SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 06, 2012, 07:42 AM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Help!
Yokomo Ichiroku Battery

Hi guys and gals,

i need help in a Yokomo Ichiroko's battery, i have just bought a Max Amps charger 6A 80Watt. but turns out i can't find any connector that can fit this battery type connector as the guy said will be possible. There is an adapter in the box with up to 6S i see but none fit. I also have a I-Balance that i use for my xray t3 that is using Lipo batteries. other than that, i have no connectors that can match the battery of Ichiroku. Is it possible to self disconnect the connector, use the aligator clips then charge? i am very inexperienced in EP. All i know is that, what i learnt from the net so far is for example i know that charging a Lipo at 2A is safe for say a 6000Mah lipo. Thats all i know. The ichiroku i have says 1400Mah. 7.4V, Ni-Mh. ANY advice would be much appreciated. Thank you very much, have a nice day everyone.
John1980 is offline Find More Posts by John1980
to remove ads between posts