SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:52 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post
For what I paid for it I've got my money out of it by far. It does produce excellent torque for a simple and cheap motor as you guys said.

Toby
Can't beat that can you Tobe. I call it budget racing at its finest.

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2012, 08:34 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfie View Post
I bought it from a E store Jeff. Todd and Robert didn't have cards instock at the time so I went somewhere else. Won't make that mistake again. Buying overseas bites. I don't know how they do it. 3/4 of them can't understand what you said in your email and when you do (if) get a reply back your like what the #@!@# did they say? I guess the language barrier goes both ways huh? But yes to anwser your question about which card it is? I can't tell you as the place I bought it from can't tell me either. They only say its a program card for your speed control. I guess I'm a bent right now as I have a card I can't use. Robert did say after reading my post he would be sending me one of his. He has an extra one. I'm still sending my program card back in attempt to get a refund. I'll keep you posted.

Elfie

Did you ever get your esc setup?

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Nov 02, 2012, 10:58 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
JM I sent him a card since he ordered the wrong one. Also Todd helped him over the phone set his esc. He's all set.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Nov 04, 2012, 07:00 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
What settings are you using at the new track in Nashville?
Number6 is offline Find More Posts by Number6
Old Nov 06, 2012, 03:27 AM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann View Post
Can't beat that can you Tobe. I call it budget racing at its finest.

Jeffgmann

Very true.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:15 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number6 View Post
What settings are you using at the new track in Nashville?

I haven't driven the new track but at the other punch was around 3 with timing set around the same. Anything more was over kill thru the infield. You coming this Sunday?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Nov 11, 2012, 07:48 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Trek I don't have much time, got a busy night tonight but thought I'd drop you info on settings talked about. The track here? No brake, No reverse, Timing is around 3 as we haven't offically decided which layout to use. But 3 is safe. Punch, around the same 2 or 3pending on your driving habits and last, dial in your abs to slow. I have mine where I push my trigger foward all the way, and it slows the kart down perfectly with no skid in about 7 feet. I'll help you once you make it up my friend.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:06 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
Thanks guys I'm tossing around the idea of driving up on Sat and hanging Sunday. Not sure yet but its a good maybe. If I do I'll bring my card and pit box.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:36 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
i'm trying to get the guys here to ride up. It seems everyones doing yard work or something this weekend. I understand its nice outside but what about racing? 6 you going up?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:49 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
I was going to head up then my family made plans to use me. Looks like a day of Garage cleaning for me. I suppose it could use a good dusting.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 04:17 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
You can clean my garage. Call me before hand and I'll be sure to leave you the garage door opener for you

Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:19 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
I see you guys are using program cards to set your escs? Whats everyones settings if I may ask? Brake, punch and timing? I'm not new to racing by all means but kart settings have to be different than my touring cars I race.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:07 AM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012NC View Post
I see you guys are using program cards to set your escs? Whats everyones settings if I may ask? Brake, punch and timing? I'm not new to racing by all means but kart settings have to be different than my touring cars I race.
Most of us like myself are using the cards. A few use the usb. When it comes down to settings see what others have set at the track you plan on racing. Where will you be racing at?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Nov 21, 2012, 02:50 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
I know these karts can't be set like my touring escs. You have to have some starting point thats a good in between setting. Something semi universal? Its ok I'll figure it out myself its a programmable esc. The worst I can do is fry the silly thing right.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:24 AM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
Welcome 2012NC where you from? We're you able to set your esc?