HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2015, 04:07 AM
No bounce, No play.
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Oct 2010
3,914 Posts
Get to Setting and Data View.

Then scroll up or down with the left touch-pad to select the General Sensor.

Then scroll right again to see the setting pages for it.
davidmc36 is online now Find More Posts by davidmc36
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2015, 08:09 AM
pa.
Joined Jan 2003
145 Posts
I have a mz-18 and I would like to get a plane that comes with a receiver already installed, so is there a way I can get this plane to fly with the mz-18 without having to put a graupner receiver in it?
when I was flying a futaba I could change modules !
muss51 is offline Find More Posts by muss51
Old Jan 23, 2015, 10:55 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Oct 2013
976 Posts
Which plane are you talking about?
Graupner USA is offline Find More Posts by Graupner USA
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 23, 2015, 05:10 PM
pa.
Joined Jan 2003
145 Posts
lets say I am talking about umx plane or lets say a carbon z cub or any of the planes that come with a spectrum receiver already in them ! so does it matter excactly which plane I am wanting , but some planes are small and the rx is already in them that you would be paying for in the rtf class.
so what I am trying to ask -- is there a way I could fly these planes without buying a spectrum radio or a receiver for the mz-18 ?
muss51 is offline Find More Posts by muss51
Old Jan 23, 2015, 07:59 PM
Bath, Ontario
Joined Sep 2007
223 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muss51 View Post
lets say I am talking about umx plane or lets say a carbon z cub or any of the planes that come with a spectrum receiver already in them ! so does it matter excactly which plane I am wanting , but some planes are small and the rx is already in them that you would be paying for in the rtf class.
so what I am trying to ask -- is there a way I could fly these planes without buying a spectrum radio or a receiver for the mz-18 ?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...721024&page=22
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=225
cloudniner is offline Find More Posts by cloudniner
Last edited by cloudniner; Yesterday at 07:06 AM.
Old Jan 23, 2015, 11:46 PM
Joined Apr 2009
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36 View Post
Get to Setting and Data View.

Then scroll up or down with the left touch-pad to select the General Sensor.

Then scroll right again to see the setting pages for it.
Thank you! This is one a strange user interface decision from Graupner!

--
Michael
mutabot is offline Find More Posts by mutabot
Old Yesterday, 02:45 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Oct 2013
976 Posts
Not really. The interface sits inside the device you are trying to access. It's like using your TX as a browser while the RX and ESC are your website where you access and configure your data.

We have to optimize it as it uses the downlink from the RX to the TX which has little bandwidth to handle both a user interface information and data you want to upload to setup your modules. Therefore the interface is a bit sober but still functional after you figured it out.

The alternative is programming boxes, cables and computers to make those adjustments and settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutabot View Post
Thank you! This is one a strange user interface decision from Graupner!

--
Michael
Graupner USA is offline Find More Posts by Graupner USA
Site Sponsor