Old May 05, 2015, 06:18 PM
Find More Posts by airoscar
Canada
Joined Aug 2014
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holbzz View Post
Chanyote66 and other people with LR setups:

I'm having some issues with video glitching on a 800mW xTX @ 1258MHz.
I think it is my antenna placement.
Where do you guys place your antenna/vTX? Wich antenna do you use?
Max range so far is 3.2 km (2 miles)

Thanks in advance!
I have same set up. You might just need to separate your ground station antennas apart more. I haven't seen any interference with 1.3ghz and 433mhz on mine.
airoscar is online now Find More Posts by airoscar
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2015, 09:35 PM
Find More Posts by zbemerson
FPV Funds Accepted. Thanks.
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jan 2015
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbemerson View Post
Going for a flight in an hour to test my replacement Ranger. Got my pepperbox in the mail and setup just in time. Hopefully I'll have some good footage for you all in the morning. Hoping to hit 10 miles tonight.
Well I spent an hour and a half trying to take off over and over before I finally made the right adjustments. I ended up needing to adjust the elevator control arm and move COG back a bit from recommendation. I used up a lot of battery and time so I didn't have a full tank when I finally did get her up, but I was still able to hit 3 miles before I ran into time constraints and had to turn around with plenty of juice left. Next goal is a more realistic 5 miles. Then 8 and 10. Video link to come tomorrow.
zbemerson is offline Find More Posts by zbemerson
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Find More Posts by zbemerson
FPV Funds Accepted. Thanks.
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jan 2015
81 Posts
And here it is.. I was able to cruise at 30mph drawing only 6-8 amps, which was a huge victory in and of itself! The flight out and away begins around 4:30.

Volantex Ranger 3 Mile Maiden FPV (27 min 8 sec)
zbemerson is offline Find More Posts by zbemerson