HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Fly it like you're in it
Canada, ON, London
Joined Nov 2012
712 Posts
Hey Alan thanks for asking. I've been intending to make this my next plane since it came out, I love the 110 and would really like to convert to a G-4. The kicker is, I got a great deal on a KMP Bf109E and picked that up instead, as I have never had an E-3(my favorite)
Our dollar is quite low right now, so I will probably hold off for a little while
I really love seeing how people are enjoying this plane.
microlyn is online now Find More Posts by microlyn
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Dynam 262 build
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Joined Oct 2014
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus the 2nd View Post
I read about some1 who says that when a retract won't come out, it prolly never reached it's intended 'in'-position in the first place, cuz they hang a tiny bit out ... might be solved with some little rare magnets in the retract bay and on the retract doors, just to be sure they reach the proper 'in'-position ... dunno if this makes any sense lol
btw, not entirely on topic but maybe helpful for other dynam owners: I did try this magnet trick on my Texan AT-6 in cold temps last weekend and it didn't help, so low temp is probably the cause of 'bad' retracts

also, on all product pages for dynam planes with lg on the motionrc site there's a warning for this problem
icarus the 2nd is offline Find More Posts by icarus the 2nd
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
SCCA, EAA, M.E.
USA, KY, Verona
Joined Nov 2001
3,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microlyn View Post
The indentation represents the engine air intake for the port side, the starboard side is a small scoop on the inboard upper nacelle.
I always imagined that the outboard exhausts pointed up so as not to blow exhaust into the radiators, and that the inboards where down to avoid the exhaust flames being in the crews field of vision, but don't know for sure.
That's my understanding too....
spinnetti is offline Find More Posts by spinnetti