HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2014, 01:07 PM
wasilla,alaska
Joined Nov 2005
182 Posts
Question
set 9x up to cut throws on all switches by half ?

Hi
Is there a way to set the 9x up to cut the throws by half or a third ? like to be able to cut everything back at first on the plane till i get used to it.I had a radio that came like this once. Just using one of the switches.
thanks
jasonak is offline Find More Posts by jasonak
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2014, 03:18 PM
United States, MN, Isanti
Joined Aug 2013
635 Posts
I didn't figure out how to use my 9x before I sold it, but on my devo I did exactly what you're talking about with the expo settings. I'm sure you can do the same with the 9x. I wouldn't cut the throws though. I would suggest you set a curve. I had a hard time getting myself out of trouble if I didn't have full range. I set it so it thought my stick was at 50% when it was really at 65%. But when I put the stick to 100% it still read that as 100%. Maybe someone that knows the 9x better could tell you how to do that.
Tbock is offline Find More Posts by Tbock
RCG Plus Member