HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2014, 05:54 PM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Mar 2007
219 Posts
I'm too lazy to read the scroll back - what motors, esc, number of battery cells are you running? I tried a 3s on mine with myrcmart 1804 motors and their 12a simonk escs and I got some odd jumping around while in flight. Never tried a 3s again and it hasn't done it since.
bennymack is online now Find More Posts by bennymack
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2014, 09:00 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
17,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayodhya View Post
Hey thanks for the advice folks, I got it to arm. But I seem to be back to square one.

1. When I keep throttle at constant one or two motors will spin quicker for a few seconds causing a slight jolt to the quad.. It throttles automatically.

2. Do I have to load EPROM to set new min throttle value , I tried defining min throttle on the sketch at 1064. Doesn't seem to go back to it after I changed it by accident.

Cheers and thanks again folks
Ayo
Calibrate the ESCs to the Tx. You can actually do this via a setting change in the MW sketch (towards the bottom of the Config.h tab). Or you can do it by connecting each ESC to the Rx throttle channel and calibrate them one at a time. Of course, remove your props before doing this...safety...
Vantasstic is offline Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 17, 2014, 06:34 AM
WRX STI V - EJ22 - 35.3 PSI
Malaysia, Selangor, Puchong
Joined Nov 2012
854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennymack View Post
I'm too lazy to read the scroll back - what motors, esc, number of battery cells are you running? I tried a 3s on mine with myrcmart 1804 motors and their 12a simonk escs and I got some odd jumping around while in flight. Never tried a 3s again and it hasn't done it since.
Hi, my setup is
* LemonRX DSM2 6 channel receiver
* HK 6A SimonK Flashed ESCs
* HK S-Line 3200KV Motors (MT1306 Knockoffs)
* Gemfan 5030 Props
* Zippy 2S 850mAh 25C Lipo battery

Thanks.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post
Calibrate the ESCs to the Tx. You can actually do this via a setting change in the MW sketch (towards the bottom of the Config.h tab). Or you can do it by connecting each ESC to the Rx throttle channel and calibrate them one at a time. Of course, remove your props before doing this...safety...
i have to define that line load, undefine load, plug in lipo wait for escs to beep, yes? :) will do and check
Ayodhya is offline Find More Posts by Ayodhya
Old Mar 23, 2014, 06:21 AM
Joined Sep 2013
81 Posts
Hi, just assembled my nanoquad and have a question about the flight modes. I use latest 2.3 mac GUI and there no angle , stable or horizon mode, i have windows on virtual machine installed and all of the above modes are present in win GUI ,but can't use it because win XP can't find arduino drivers and mac GUI works perfect no drivers needed . Mac GUI have only ACC mode so how to put my quad in stable or angle mode , which pins should be enabled?
Here is a screenshot :

alextattoo is offline Find More Posts by alextattoo
Old Apr 10, 2014, 03:13 PM
Joined Sep 2013
81 Posts
Ok here is my nano quad finished with around 20m flight time with 6x3 props

Excellent little quad great quality and fast shipping from Germany thank you flyduino

alextattoo is offline Find More Posts by alextattoo
Old Apr 10, 2014, 05:49 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
10,094 Posts
Dang! I sure wish you had posted more pictures.
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz