HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 10, 2010, 12:06 PM
Fly Cheap. Fly Hard. Fly Daily
USA, UT, Riverton
Joined Aug 2005
381 Posts
Help!
Where can I buy EPP?

We're talking about doing some wing-cutting up in the Herriman area some time soon. I figured out I could use my 26-amp 12v power supply as the transformer to get the wire off of house voltage (and it's all about the amps, right?).

My question is, where's the best source for EPP in relatively small batches these days? Like, let's say we want to cut a dozen Assassin clones to share among those of us who fly together at the park there. How much EPP would I need, and who would be the best supplier to get that quantity together?

TIA,

--Matt B.
redgiki is offline Find More Posts by redgiki
to remove ads between posts