HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 09, 2014, 03:02 PM
Joined Feb 2012
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alba99 View Post
Yup, don't recon much is left out on the subject now :)

Mixed day on Saturday .... weather was good enough to go flying .... yay .... I crashed .... boo.

It wasn't pilot error this time ... honest! Helicopter just banked right and no amount of left aileron made any difference. Can't see there was anything mechanically wrong, all links were still attached, servos seem to be working fine, no idea really. Blades flybars and boom have had it.

It was the one I bought that had been crashed quite heavily already a while back and got flying again. I've had a good bit of use from it so will probably just retire it, use it for spares. Not inclined to trust it much now .... maybe that's why the previous owner got rid LOL.

Phoenix 5 is out, downloading as I type :popcorn:
That's a shame mate, poss the 3 in 1 servo
ritchieicu is offline Find More Posts by ritchieicu
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2014, 06:58 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland
Joined Jul 2013
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieicu View Post
That's a shame mate, poss the 3 in 1 servo
Maybe, but if it was the servo seems fine now, can't find a thing wrong. Hate it when there seems to be no reason. I'll stick to flying the other one for the moment anyway .... not that the weather is relenting any, gale blowing any time I have for flying.
Alba99 is offline Find More Posts by Alba99
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RC Flying Rules!
Winchester, VA.
Joined Feb 2004
195 Posts
Quick question for the masses?

Is this still produced/made the Innovator MD530?
Heard rumors that there was a version 2.

Thanks!

VRF201 (Roy)
VRF201 is offline Find More Posts by VRF201
Old Mar 31, 2014, 05:57 PM
Joined Feb 2012
149 Posts
No its not made anymore but there are still some available in the uk
ritchieicu is offline Find More Posts by ritchieicu
Old Mar 31, 2014, 07:30 PM
RC Flying Rules!
Winchester, VA.
Joined Feb 2004
195 Posts
Thanks ritchieicu!
VRF201 is offline Find More Posts by VRF201
Old Apr 01, 2014, 04:00 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland
Joined Jul 2013
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRF201 View Post
Is this still produced/made the Innovator MD530?
Heard rumors that there was a version 2.
Not that I'm aware of, as already mentioned production has stopped ..... shame ..... has it's foibles but IMO a decent way into CP helis,
Alba99 is offline Find More Posts by Alba99
Old Apr 07, 2014, 01:49 PM
United States, MI
Joined Sep 2011
3,663 Posts
Hey guys we lost one of our own this week. My best friend, flying partner and rcgroups member LesOdell has passed away. I noticed he always frequented this thread and I have been put in charge of selling his rc toys to help his family pay pills and the likes. He has 3 innovators. 2 of them look like they fly and the third one has been crashed. I have personally flown one of these and im 99% sure the other one still flies. If anyone is interested, please send me a pm. I have no idea what to ask for these, so any help there would also be appreciated. I know he also has some spare parts and some old batteries that need to be recycled but I know the innovator has the proprietary battery, just curious if anyone would have a use for them (would have to be local for batteries, they are too puffy for me to be comfortable shipping and I dont have time to remove the cells from the cases)
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Yesterday, 05:58 AM
Joined Nov 2013
23 Posts
Can anyone help me with the tracking for this helicopter?
How do you fix the tracking?
Natino01 is online now Find More Posts by Natino01