HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 04, 2015, 04:29 PM
BLACKOUT MINI,ZMR 250,TBS Disc
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Oct 2014
21 Posts
Discussion
osd

hey guys,looking for some info on an osd ,I just finished my scratch built wing with a 55 inch wing span, that flys like its on rails really impressed with the performance . I have a 5.8 vtx that I do plan on switching to 1.3 soon as iam done with a bit more testing.Iam also using taranis with ez-uhf jr mod,the only thing iam unsure about is osd ,iam not looking for the best or even with a rth ,I just want to keep it simple and cheap since this is my first project to venture out .Things iam looking for is altitude ,speed ,voltage and where home is ,any info would be great thanx
kachur779 is offline Find More Posts by kachur779
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2015, 04:37 PM
Team spending issues
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jun 2013
396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kachur779 View Post
hey guys,looking for some info on an osd ,I just finished my scratch built wing with a 55 inch wing span, that flys like its on rails really impressed with the performance . I have a 5.8 vtx that I do plan on switching to 1.3 soon as iam done with a bit more testing.Iam also using taranis with ez-uhf jr mod,the only thing iam unsure about is osd ,iam not looking for the best or even with a rth ,I just want to keep it simple and cheap since this is my first project to venture out .Things iam looking for is altitude ,speed ,voltage and where home is ,any info would be great thanx
Have 4 vector OSD Worth every penny unlimited possibilities / configurations ,plug and play can run up to 6 s and Psu supplies 5 v and 12 v to power camera and vtx also best rth I've ever used or seen
camaroguy is offline Find More Posts by camaroguy