HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2013, 09:36 PM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined May 2013
1,124 Posts
Larry, thanks for the quick reply. I don't get out to contests very often, and for me, it's all about duration. I don't fly with anyone else, I'm not a club member, and I don't "train" for contests. But I do like to make the most out of the time I have at the field. I am always looking for the "best" plane to fly and I typically don't like to waste my time with "lesser" models when there are other ships out there that can better take advantage of the flying conditions.

That said, I'm not married to my current fleet and I would gladly give it all up for a single better all-around model that I could focus on specifically learning how to fly it to perfection. If that's the case with the Eagle, then I have no reservations of jumping on board and buying one. I realize you're trying to be "politically correct" by suggesting that I fly what I enjoy, but let's be honest -- I would much prefer spending my precious flying time with the best ship I can fly. If that's the Eagle, then let's just say so. You've flown them all, you should know. I'm still stuck back in the 1980's with my current stock, but I feel like there's more out there that I can take advantage of.
DrewV is online now Find More Posts by DrewV
to remove ads between posts