HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 17, 2010, 02:33 AM
Joined Apr 2004
510 Posts
Bug
Vote Now?

In the current forum engine, when one clicks the Edit button in a post it is supposed to display a quick-edit control with three buttons at the bottom: Save, Go Advanced, and Cancel. However, sometimes when I hit the Edit button in my posts it says Vote Now on the first button instead of Save. The button works correctly, meaning that it saves the edit results, just the text on the button is incorrect. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often enough to be noticeable.

This happens in Google Chrome BTW. I don't know whether it is browser-dependent and what happens in other browsers,
AndreyT is offline Find More Posts by AndreyT
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2010, 06:00 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,401 Posts
I will make Mike K. aware of this.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jun 17, 2010, 09:31 AM
RCGroups tech support
Joined May 2002
3,427 Posts
It's a bug in Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
Mike Kolesnikov is offline Find More Posts by Mike Kolesnikov
Administrator