HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:49 AM
Australia, QLD
Joined May 2011
720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.K.F View Post
Just a few pix to get the juices flowing..
I got mine today too. Do the motor wires seem very thin to you? I'm at work so can't compare to Bix 1 but they look real thin.

FYI - a 4mm CF rod fits nicley in the new spar.

Cheers,
Gim
Gimmer is offline Find More Posts by Gimmer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
Return To Kit Form
Australia, WA, Joondalup
Joined Oct 2010
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmer View Post
I got mine today too. Do the motor wires seem very thin to you? I'm at work so can't compare to Bix 1 but they look real thin.

FYI - a 4mm CF rod fits nicley in the new spar.

Cheers,
Gim
Same here Gim (at wk) didnt get a lot of time to go right thru it. Also keen to see how it lines up against the original when I get home..
Noticed the CF main rod was a bit lacking like the B1.. Will do the same mod on this one just to be safe..
Tail will need a bit of lov'n too I think..

Brad.
R.T.K.F is offline Find More Posts by R.T.K.F
Old Aug 13, 2012, 01:26 AM
RC Man Child!
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
MIne will be arriving tomorrow and I will get a full video review up ASAP along with the new spirit glider and I'll have the orange plane stabilizer up soon. I'll post here but check out my YouTube channel to stay tuned.
YouTube.com/dhdsracer
dhdsracer is online now Find More Posts by dhdsracer
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 08:11 AM
Norway
Joined Mar 2005
1,137 Posts
Hi all, just signing up. Got my B2 today, and will put the kit together later today. If it gets together rather quickly i might even maiden her tonight.
iceman3 is offline Find More Posts by iceman3
Old Aug 13, 2012, 08:49 AM
Melbourne, Australia.
Joined Jul 2006
113 Posts
Hi all,

Can someone that has a bixler v2 please measure the bay where the battery, rx etc goes and let us know how big it is in comparison to the v1.

Mike.
miksterr is offline Find More Posts by miksterr
Old Aug 13, 2012, 09:57 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
ArGh....not sure what's going on with my order, lot's of e-mails to me from bots, but not much is happening and it's been 7 days. Guess I expected a tad more activity since the items were in stock when I bought them.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:41 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
ArGh....not sure what's going on with my order, lot's of e-mails to me from bots, but not much is happening and it's been 7 days. Guess I expected a tad more activity since the items were in stock when I bought them.

What is the status of your order? I ordered mine one day after you, right now, my status shows that my kit was on the "JIT" truck being transported from the backend warehouse to the frontend warehouse to be packed and shipped.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:16 PM
USA, CA, Ahwahnee
Joined Sep 2004
579 Posts
what is everyone going to use for an esc????
powerstroke01 is online now Find More Posts by powerstroke01
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
ya, same message. Perhaps I've been lucky in the past, I've never waited this long for an in stock purchase to ship out. Of course it will be another two weeks to get here once it is shipped. I hate the waiting, but hate the $60.00 express shipping even more!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:18 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroke01 View Post
Got a few, a Eflite one out of a T-28 or an electrifly 35 amp. I wouldn't go below 30 amp though
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
USA, CA, Ahwahnee
Joined Sep 2004
579 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Got a few, a Eflite one out of a T-28 or an electrifly 35 amp. I wouldn't go below 30 amp though
Thanks. Ive got a 20amp.. But i guess i need to order a bigger one.
powerstroke01 is online now Find More Posts by powerstroke01
Old Aug 13, 2012, 01:28 PM
buy a lot, fly a little!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined May 2001
5,778 Posts
porcia83 (and anyone else for that matter). Let me know if you continue to have any problems with your orders and I'll see what I can do in the office.

We where out flying the B2 your saw in our video this weekend. Our non r/c members of staff are quickly learning the ropes with it, she clocked up 2 hours of flying on Saturday afternoon alone.

Can I ask, have any one received there's with the content damaged (bent tips etc)? We're working on improving the packaging and hopefully its working out on the B2.

S.
stuart warne is online now Find More Posts by stuart warne
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Savex Spitfire Progress
Old Aug 13, 2012, 01:45 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroke01 View Post

I'll use one of these from my personal inventory:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idproduct=6460
Old Aug 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart warne View Post
porcia83 (and anyone else for that matter). Let me know if you continue to have any problems with your orders and I'll see what I can do in the office.

We where out flying the B2 your saw in our video this weekend. Our non r/c members of staff are quickly learning the ropes with it, she clocked up 2 hours of flying on Saturday afternoon alone.

Can I ask, have any one received there's with the content damaged (bent tips etc)? We're working on improving the packaging and hopefully its working out on the B2.

S.

Hi Stu, thanks for chiming in with the offer of assistance! BTW, I'm envious as hell of your job at Hobby King! nice video of your test flight of the new Walrus!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 02:24 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart warne View Post

S.
I appreciate that. I think I've had pretty good luck with you guys so far, I know my items are coming but will let you know if there are quality issues.

Do you have video of the B2 flying?