HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:42 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Discussion
Help uploading a video (invalid file?)

As you can see i need a little help on uploading a video,i've uploaded videos in the past without any problems but now all i keep getting is invalid file.

I'd like the video to show up on a posting and not a link to it. i'v looked for help on here and in the search bar but can't find nothing,so i thought i'd ask as there could be others stuck doing the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance for any help that might come in.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:02 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
As you can see i need a little help on uploading a video,i've uploaded videos in the past without any problems but now all i keep getting is invalid file.

I'd like the video to show up on a posting and not a link to it. i'v looked for help on here and in the search bar but can't find nothing,so i thought i'd ask as there could be others stuck doing the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance for any help that might come in.
Put it on You Tube, copy the URL into your post and the video will embed into your post.
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:32 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
Put it on You Tube, copy the URL into your post and the video will embed into your post.
Thanks Xrayted as i did keep trying that and it didn't work for what ever reason,but i've got it all sorted now mate but thanks all the same for your reply.

Not sure what was going on maybe i was having a senior moment.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz