HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Joined Oct 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
It is very hard to make a BICOPTER!!!

hello

first, sorry about my bad english
I wanted to make very big bi-copter like avatar you know.

So I tried with KK board 2.1. I worked but there was some problem. Servo didn't work well. It rotate just a half of their field.
-this is my first problem

and the second!
I wanted to use GPS! so I bought HK Multiwii AIO!(http://goo.gl/vaBFa7)
and I set for my bicopter. But I can't find right pin for right servo and motor and left servo and motor. My friend told I can find it at the 'def.h'. but coding is so hard to me.....

I find this image last night but it doesn't work too.
yonghyunkim is online now Find More Posts by yonghyunkim
to remove ads between posts