HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2012, 01:25 PM
Joined May 2012
2 Posts
Help!
E_Logger v4 and Osd Pro Error!!

Hi Guys my problem has started a week ago

when i connect to eloggerv4 to my laptop via usb port it works and computer recognize it but if i connect osd pro to e_loggerv4 the flash on elogger doesnt work and computer doesnt recognize it system says "Usb Device Not Recognized"

Pls Help me What should i do?
Aziz44 is offline Find More Posts by Aziz44
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:47 AM
Bladerex700
Joined Jul 2007
422 Posts
Seems like a lot of us have/ had the same problem,
BladeRex is offline Find More Posts by BladeRex
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:36 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi - sorry you're having an issue. Unfortunately, it sounds like either your OSD Pro or eLogger have failed. Is there a chance that high voltage (12V) was allowed to contact one of the OSD Pro or eLogger's I/O pins?

Regardless, if you could open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com, and reference this thread, we'll work with you to get this resolved.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:40 PM
Fly Seaplanes
Sandy Hook, CT.
Joined Jun 2009
105 Posts
Trouble

Hi;
I have a 4 year old elogger V3, a GPS and a video OSD, worked fine.
I moved it to a new plane and up dated the software and firmware. now only the logger works my computer doesn't see the OSD and GPS.

I also have a new elogger V3 with a OSD Pro, GPS and stabilization. Same thing.
I updated the software and firmware and now my computer sees only the logger.

Are there known issues with Windows 7 Pro 64bit OS??

I have tried swoping the logger between the Video OSD and the OSD Pro without the other stuff and my PC doesn't see the OSD either of them.
I am really tired of the "there is no OSD board connected bla bla bla. When there is.

Any help would be appreciated;
John
Fviking is offline Find More Posts by Fviking
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:25 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi FViking, sorry to hear about your issues.

To confirm, when you connect the OSD pro or the video OSD to either of your eLoggers, and run "Firmware Control," "Not Connected" appears under the OSD listing?

Is it possible you have the OSDs connected to the wrong port of the eLogger? Please refer to page 6 in the manual here if needed.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 31, 2012, 04:55 PM
Fly Seaplanes
Sandy Hook, CT.
Joined Jun 2009
105 Posts
No. The GPS goes in the top, theled blinks, USB to computer in the middle and OSD in the xcd/tx on the bottom, The Elogger is blinking 3 times, I adjusted the sample rate to 10 a second. I saved the .set file and sent it to support as per their instructions.

Beats me.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:02 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, yes, that's the correct hookup. We'll work with you through the ticket system to get it sorted.
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:05 PM
Fly Seaplanes
Sandy Hook, CT.
Joined Jun 2009
105 Posts
No one is working with me on this problem. I have waited over a week for some kind or reply.
I emailed support again early this morning and no response as of 2PM. today Tuesday
Last edited by Fviking; Nov 13, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:46 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, sorry you have not heard back from us. Could you give me your web ticket #?
Site Sponsor