HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 15, 2014, 09:18 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
Oh I just noticed something... your RF wire goes rond the yellowish spool/capacitator thingy
I could be wrong but I would suggest going through the hole directly instead of around some electrical part (this could ruin TX/RX range)
to be honest I would hot glue it into the hole so that you're not likely to accidently pull it of the PCB
G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2014, 10:09 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2014
4 Posts
Thanks for doing some comparisons. Did not know there was a 9097. SH might stand for SH helo's who has a presence on another site. Any idea what the difference between the 9053 and 9097 might be? Have ordered a new blades and a couple other parts, hope it's all good. -Gerry
gerrym52 is offline Find More Posts by gerrym52
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2014, 09:06 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrym52 View Post
Thanks for doing some comparisons. Did not know there was a 9097. SH might stand for SH helo's who has a presence on another site. Any idea what the difference between the 9053 and 9097 might be? Have ordered a new blades and a couple other parts, hope it's all good. -Gerry
it looks like most spare part would prolly be interchangeable...
but the technical difference?? that could be allot and practically no way to find out

so goodluck on ur journey
G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2014, 12:44 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2014
4 Posts
Looks like the parts I ordered are fitting okay. Replaced all 4 blades, the upper rotor shaft and balance bar. Vibration is still an issue, looks like the lower shaft must be bent. All the chassis screws are snug, gear screws snug etc. Probably need the lower shaft and the upper shaft bushing, see a crack in it so that's probably it.

Where is the most complete source of parts for these?

SURE do appreciate all your help. BTW, moving the wire that went around that little tuning coil did not seem to make a difference anywhere, so I put it back where it was.
gerrym52 is offline Find More Posts by gerrym52
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2014, 01:49 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrym52 View Post
Looks like the parts I ordered are fitting okay. Replaced all 4 blades, the upper rotor shaft and balance bar. Vibration is still an issue, looks like the lower shaft must be bent. All the chassis screws are snug, gear screws snug etc. Probably need the lower shaft and the upper shaft bushing, see a crack in it so that's probably it.

Where is the most complete source of parts for these?

SURE do appreciate all your help. BTW, moving the wire that went around that little tuning coil did not seem to make a difference anywhere, so I put it back where it was.

Your welcome sorry I didnt respond sooner been busy
good to hear most parts will likely fit... ebay is the way to go mate

yeah mine is bend aswell but i just fly it anyways...
dont wanne rishk messing scews up (tends to happen alot)
unless absolutely nessesary...

here's a present I gave myself:
INNOVV C2 mini Full HD cam for use on all my RC
(tanks/trucks/4x4/F1/Plane)

and here it is mounted on the 9053







more info soon....
G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2014, 05:52 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
So I had an canopy which was crashed hard 1 or 2 times lol
and thus I thought better to moddify this than screwing up a good one





G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2014, 02:46 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2014
4 Posts
Volitation 9053 cannot operate

Hi, have purchased one of these, used it several times and all was ok.
Now, after it s fully charged, new battery's in remote. when we turn it on and try to operate, blades spin for about 10 sec, will not lift of ground and then shuts down.

Noticed also that at this point have the red flashing light on the helicopter which I think indicates lose of transmitter signals. When we first start and both remote and helicopter are switched on, after a few seconds it appears to pair correctly as that red light on the helicopter is sold red along with the remote one.

Any help appreciated ??

Cheers
Jordan High fly
Jordan fly high is offline Find More Posts by Jordan fly high
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2014, 12:09 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan fly high View Post
Hi, have purchased one of these, used it several times and all was ok.
Now, after it s fully charged, new battery's in remote. when we turn it on and try to operate, blades spin for about 10 sec, will not lift of ground and then shuts down.

Noticed also that at this point have the red flashing light on the helicopter which I think indicates lose of transmitter signals. When we first start and both remote and helicopter are switched on, after a few seconds it appears to pair correctly as that red light on the helicopter is sold red along with the remote one.

Any help appreciated ??

Cheers
Jordan High fly
after how many times did this happen, cuz if u accidently emptied the LIPO 2 far it becomes damaged for emaxple...

other options is the the battery that contains more than 1 cell ofcrs...
and only 1 is still good, maybe the balancer on the charger is defect
(or charger itself)

some batteries are not suited for transmitters (but dont think thats an issue here)
G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2014, 02:34 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2010
16 Posts
BTW i'm done flying COAXIALs...
gonna continue with my planes/tanks/trucks

So i have 2x (single testflight) 9053's default complete in box
plus 1 completely upgrade 9053 (the one in the pics) without box
and also about 2x mostly complete in parts

Lets say 4-5 of these guys are now for sale in 1 shot:
resonable price would be i guess 100-150euro right?
G60FORCE is offline Find More Posts by G60FORCE
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review 9088 Double Horse 3 ch. Apache helicopter skiesthelimit Micro Ready-to-Fly 27 Oct 30, 2012 02:14 PM
New Product new Double Horse s-9098 heli adma20 Coaxial Helicopters 88 May 05, 2011 11:03 AM
Discussion Double Horse 9074 3.5CH Gyroscope othmanskn Coaxial Helicopters 19 Oct 27, 2010 07:17 PM
Sold Double Horse heli POS for sale 10 cents jim breese Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Apr 21, 2010 05:08 PM
Whoops! Syma Double Horse 9083 And Helixx 3D Plane95 Micro Helis 4 Nov 04, 2008 07:15 PM