HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2014, 02:58 AM
Czech Republic, Hradec Králové Region, Rtyně v Podkrkonoší
Joined Oct 2011
35 Posts
Discussion
ArduFlyer 2.5 lots of problems!

Hi!
I have got ArduFlyer 2.5 from RcTimer. I have Mavlink telemetry from Rc Timer and MinimOSD and i have problems!

ArduFlyer 2.5 work great, but Telemetry and MinimOSD not!

1) When I connect telemetry to PC and telemetry to APM. I can't read setting from telemetry in MissionPlanner. It write me: "Failed to enter command mode". And I can't connect APM to mission planner via telemetry. Timer expires and nothing happens.

2) When I want to see data from APM via MinimOSD. I see just "MinimOSD Extra version..." then i don't see nothing. Or some weird things like white flashing, stripes through image...

What can I do?

Sorry for my english...
Ancistrus01 is offline Find More Posts by Ancistrus01
Last edited by Ancistrus01; Oct 18, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2014, 09:13 AM
Wisconsin
United States, WI, Hayward
Joined Jan 2012
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancistrus01 View Post
Hi!
I have got ArduFlyer 2.5 from RcTimer. I have Mavlink telemetry from Rc Timer and MinimOSD and i have problems!

ArduFlyer 2.5 work great, but Telemetry and MinimOSD not!

1) When I connect telemetry to PC and telemetry to APM. I can't read setting from telemetry in MissionPlanner. It write me: "Failed to enter command mode". And I can't connect APM to mission planner via telemetry. Timer expires and nothing happens.

2) When I want to see data from APM via MinimOSD. I see just "MinimOSD Extra version..." then i don't see nothing. Or some weird things like white flashing, stripes through image...

What can I do?

Sorry for my english...
The connection speed for the 3DR telemetry radios is 57k baud vs the USB connection is 115k baud. Check to make sure you are connecting at the right baud rate.

Good Luck
mike_kelly is offline Find More Posts by mike_kelly
RCG Plus Member