HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 25, 2014, 07:16 AM
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Apr 2013
834 Posts
Discussion
Please What is Out There to Replace Mini Vapor

OK last year I gave my mini vapor to Kathryn for her Birthday . I have been sick did not have a lot of money and she wanted a plane to fly. So I made any repairs it needed new part's , look like new working well. I have flow my night vapor inside but its a little big for my house. What is out there that's better easy, and lot of fun. Have some money saved up was going to get a archer for out back. Tell I read in comes in better hot. And on my little dirt runway I can't do that. So it's winter I can go flying once a week at a gym. But would like to throw it up in my living room each day and go flying. Also please post picture's and video of this plane. I am one of them old guy's who must see it. Looked and looked but it seems not many replacement's out there. I have built a few planes some flow and some did not I do have flyzone plane gut's and one champ gut's for building. Must be simple easy build.
papadwight is online now Find More Posts by papadwight
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Merry Christmas
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2014, 01:09 PM
RCG Hover King
United States, LA, St Francisville
Joined Apr 2014
788 Posts
You could pick up another Mini Vapor in the Classifieds.

http://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-ele...anes-fs-w-489/
Eagle2Nitro is online now Find More Posts by Eagle2Nitro
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RCG Hover King Title
Old Oct 26, 2014, 01:20 PM
Joined Apr 2013
834 Posts
That what I 'm thinking checked cost of parts. It took a lot of advise before I could fly the mini vapor without running into the walls or lights hanging down. I know I can fly it in the house.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 28, 2014, 06:33 PM
Joined Apr 2013
834 Posts
Ok I have not use my paypal in a few years. So took a few try,s to get it working. Still has my trader history over 127 trades 100 %. I worked hard to pay or send what ever I said. Last 2 items cost me more to ship than they paid for product and shipping that's when I stopped. Shipping had gone from $5.00 to 37 dollars so I justed still have rooms of commodore drives and programs working. So went to buy min vapor got 1 email was going to pay paypal. They say well not go throw and I have gotten no more emails. Did it 4 times once had email letter wrong.
RCG Plus Member