HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:30 PM
Joined Aug 2011
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
LOL, not at all! But it's amazing to think that this famous cartoon is going to be 20 years old this year. In the online world, we know little about other posters than what they share. So, sharing pictures and videos of problems is very useful to other forum members!
The problem is , that this post started as a warning !
A warning to save your money that you want to spend on sending back your 9XR
WITH cracks or WITHOUT crack or cosmetic scars or what ever you want to call it for a warranty claim.
You will get nothing from Hobbyking , that was the original message ,

Only it's bin abused by guy's like "highflydreamer" and others to make one look like a troll ,only to hide they are " paid trolls" them selves .

As soon you say something negative about HobbyKing ,the real trolls come to the surface and the rest of the pack follows ,but hey the most are not smarter than that .
TheTimeTraveler is offline Find More Posts by TheTimeTraveler
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:46 PM
Joined Aug 2011
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez View Post
Yes, I would have to agree with HobbyKing in this particular case.
On my TX, these marks are really a very minor cosmetic issue. As I wrote earlier, I work in the QA department of a large automotive supplier, and have seen quite a few plastic parts. These marks are definitely no structural problem.
This is what I am talking about !
HobbyKing_Admin

Topic: Online Promotion Staff Needed

Do you want to get paid for promoting HobbyKing products in forums and other online mediums?

Send your letter of interest, outlining your skills and history in R/C to hr@hextronik.com

*Remuneration from $100/month up for the right candidates.

TheTimeTraveler is offline Find More Posts by TheTimeTraveler
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:57 PM
The Big Kahuna of Foam.
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
1,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post

OK for the last time .Can you read ?

I look in to the crack on the "outside" of the transmitter and SEE the light that I hold on the other side "inside" the transmitter through the crack ,HOW DO YOU CALL THAT ?

There seem to wander around lot's of self-appointed Smart Ass experts
over here...

We all get that you have a crack on your 9XR. No need to call people names here. You called another guy a "paid troll" as well. If you have something constructive to post, then by all means post it, but please leave them name calling out of it. We're are all here to share information not to quibble.
bkahuna is offline Find More Posts by bkahuna
Old Jan 20, 2013, 06:28 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
LOL, not at all! But it's amazing to think that this famous cartoon is going to be 20 years old this year. In the online world, we know little about other posters than what they share. So, sharing pictures and videos of problems is very useful to other forum members!
lmao so very true
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 20, 2013, 06:32 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkahuna View Post
We all get that you have a crack on your 9XR. No need to call people names here. You called another guy a "paid troll" as well. If you have something constructive to post, then by all means post it, but please leave them name calling out of it. We're are all here to share information not to quibble.
if it werent for these forums the hobby would not be as enjoyable as it is for me. i find myself pushing beyond the limits of my knowledge because i know if i get stuck i can come here to get help,instead of getting frustrated and giving it up. so guys just calm down and lets help each other and chill with the names. i believe a famous quote from a movie comes to mind "Cant we all just get along"
Old Jan 20, 2013, 06:42 PM
Australia, QLD, Beaudesert
Joined Jul 2008
594 Posts
Hi guys, I am wanting to know if I need to do anything with the 9xr to use it with a orange TX 2.4 ghz with a spectrum 2.4 Rx, I tried binding, and that was no prob, but it appears that it is not operating as it should, does not seem to be operating the correct channels, throttle works, but not full travel, and if I throw a switch or two other servos will travel, whats the go?
Neal
neale is offline Find More Posts by neale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:03 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
17,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abletowinginc View Post
i believe a famous quote from a movie comes to mind "Cant we all just get along"
Not a movie, real life.
Rodney King said it in response to the LA riots after the not guilty verdict against the officers who beat him up.

Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! (0 min 18 sec)

It shows up in movies/TV/popular culture all the time, Jack Nicholson said it during "Mars Attacks" for example.

Mars Attacks Why Can't We All Just Get Along.avi (0 min 12 sec)
pmackenzie is offline Find More Posts by pmackenzie
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:08 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie View Post
Not a movie, real life.
Rodney King said it in response to the LA riots after the not guilty verdict against the officers who beat him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

It shows up in movies/TV/popular culture all the time, Jack Nicholson said it during "Mars Attacks" for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWopfEJq48
lol you guys amaze me find anything in like 2 seconds flat.knew i heard it somewhere
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:13 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
17,105 Posts
Quote:
lol you guys amaze me find anything in like 2 seconds flat.knew i heard it somewhere
That's what the interweb is for

(That and the "other" thing, nudge nudge wink wink )
pmackenzie is offline Find More Posts by pmackenzie
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:19 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie View Post
That's what the interweb is for

(That and the "other" thing, nudge nudge wink wink )
what other thing? i have no idea what ur talking about...cough cough wink wink
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:25 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
oh by the way is this the only turnigy 9XR forum. like the 9x has an official forum,is this the closest thing to an official 9xr forum
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:27 PM
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
And, lol is the 9xr voice capable or do you have to install speaker etc,if so anyone have the link? i think it would be easier to hear such values as voltage without looking down at tx we all know that split second of the model is all it takes sometimes.or millisecond for me lmao
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:31 PM
United States, WI, Fond du Lac
Joined Sep 2008
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neale View Post
Hi guys, I am wanting to know if I need to do anything with the 9xr to use it with a orange TX 2.4 ghz with a spectrum 2.4 Rx, I tried binding, and that was no prob, but it appears that it is not operating as it should, does not seem to be operating the correct channels, throttle works, but not full travel, and if I throw a switch or two other servos will travel, whats the go?
Neal
The firmware will allow you to reassign functions to different channels to make it match the typical Spektrum order. I think it defaults to Futaba channel order.
pmullen503 is online now Find More Posts by pmullen503
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:40 PM
United States, WI, Fond du Lac
Joined Sep 2008
1,740 Posts
Quote:
And, lol is the 9xr voice capable or do you have to install speaker etc,if so anyone have the link? i think it would be easier to hear such values as voltage without looking down at tx we all know that split second of the model is all it takes sometimes.or millisecond for me lmao
Go to the 9xforums.com and study the voice and telemetry mods for the 9x. A similar mod should work. The trouble is the lack of room inside the 9XR.

If you really want on screen telemetry and voice you are probably better off with 9x and a Sky9x main board.
pmullen503 is online now Find More Posts by pmullen503
Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:41 PM
United States, CA, Rio Vista
Joined Feb 2012
1,242 Posts
Quote:
No it is not voice capable. There is a good forum relating to the 9x voice here...
http://9xforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1257
Requires a board tobe installed and a speaker. But space is tight in9xr.

It is easy on 9x with a ersky board...but not available on 9xr...and may never be...we will see.

I'm watching for someone to show how to do it on the 9xr also.
OldDmbThms is offline Find More Posts by OldDmbThms