Joined Jan 2015
ALZRC Devil 450 Pro V2 FBL KIT
Newly improved low wind resistance specialized flybarless rotor head assembly, with reduced distance between rotor head and frame, effectively lowering the CG for better 3D performance.
- Improved side frame design, with dedicated Gyro mounting location. Gyro can be placed in between frames, or behind anti-rotation guide, resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- Unibody main shaft and servo mount, with modified side frame connecting points, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- Longer battery mounting plate with integrated ESC mount. Not only is the battery mount more rigid, the battery can be shifted based on its dimension for better CG. In addition, the screw count has been reduced to minimize assembly and maintenance time.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
- Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- The new shape and flow line style painting fugelage canopy
●Main Rotor Diameter:710mm
●Tail Rotor Diameter:158mm
●Motor Pinion Gear:13T
●Main Drive Gear:150T
●Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:106T
●Tail Drive Gear:25T
●Drive Gear Ratio:1:10:4.24
●Flying Weight: Approx. 640g
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1. Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2. Receiver(6-channel or more)
3. Pitch gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
4.11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery
5.Brushless Motor x 1
6.ESC x 1
7.CCPM Micro Digital Metal Servo x 3
8.Digital locked rudder servo x 1
9.Three-Axis Gyro Set x 1
10.Plug Set x 1
1x Devil 450 Pro V2 KIT
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||ALZRC - Devil 480 RIGID SDC FBL||Maverickk||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||1||Jul 23, 2015 06:01 PM|
|Discussion||ALZRC 450 PRO V2 3G vs Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL||hot wings||Mini Helis||11||Apr 17, 2013 07:53 AM|
|Discussion||ALZRC 450 Pro V2 FBL Super Combo||oldcelt||Micro Helis||0||Oct 16, 2012 11:21 AM|
|Build Log||ALZRC 450 Pro v2 FBL build thread||J.F.S||3D Electric Heli Flying||9||Jun 14, 2012 05:08 AM|
|Discussion||ALZRC 450 Pro V2 FBL Radio and 3x1000 FBL placement||electrojolt||Mini Helis||2||Feb 05, 2012 06:28 PM|