HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 13, 2015, 10:29 AM
Joined Jan 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
Imax B6 mini bricked after firmware update

Hi

I tried to updated firmware from ChargeMaster (it had firmware v1.1 and new version is v1.2).
But after update the charger couldn't loaded and when it is pluged in to usb ChargeMaster doesn't recognized it - display is just highlighted without any information on it.

Could someone advice me how to solve this problem and reflesh the charger?

Thanks
vva_konan is offline Find More Posts by vva_konan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2015, 10:35 PM
Joined Dec 2014
11 Posts
SkyRC support can be contacted on their website, but be warned, They may or may not reply and the replies I have gotten have been basic suggestions ,not real answers. These units are warrantied for 1 year, but you have to return it to where you purchased it. The first one I purchase worked fine but Charge Master software refused to connect to it. The seller has exchanged it for a working unit.
DigitalMD is offline Find More Posts by DigitalMD
Old Jan 22, 2015, 12:42 PM
Joined Jan 2015
2 Posts
can you tell me how to perform the update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vva_konan View Post
Hi

I tried to updated firmware from ChargeMaster (it had firmware v1.1 and new version is v1.2).
But after update the charger couldn't loaded and when it is pluged in to usb ChargeMaster doesn't recognized it - display is just highlighted without any information on it.

Could someone advice me how to solve this problem and reflesh the charger?

Thanks
Zakah is offline Find More Posts by Zakah