HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 09, 2015, 05:48 AM
United States, IN, Brownsburg
Joined Apr 2006
1,023 Posts
Gallery
Indy Admirals Indoor Fun Run at Brownsburg High School - 3/8/15

I belong to the Indianapolis Admirals RC Model Boat Club in Indiana. The club is now nearly 30 years old and healthy.

We had a great time running scale and fast electric yesterday at Brownsburg High School in Brownsburg, Indiana. The BHS staff were very helpful and happy to move the pool dividers to one end of the 50 meter pool so that we could have the entire facility!

Below are photos from yesterday. They are also on our Facebook page. Additional photos will be added as they come in from our members. That was the first time we have run there, but we certainly want to go back! We still have snow on the ground here, so getting to run in an Olympic-sized swimming pool in cold weather was a real treat!
HelloScott is offline Find More Posts by HelloScott
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2015, 09:18 AM
Oakland Ca.
Joined Aug 2009
9,678 Posts
Thanks for posting !

Cool water - level shots ....
Tim B. is offline Find More Posts by Tim B.
Old Mar 09, 2015, 10:48 AM
United States, IN, Greensburg
Joined Jun 2014
686 Posts
Hello Scott, this is my most active online acount.I'm Craig/Captain Spaulding on OSE.I didn't get very much footage Yesterday but I got a little bit.

Spinach Power (0 min 42 sec)

Traxxas Spartan in a pool (0 min 46 sec)
micromodder is online now Find More Posts by micromodder
Old Mar 09, 2015, 06:37 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,023 Posts
Hey Craig! I like RC Groups as well. I fly RC airplanes too.

It's all good! What a day Sunday. It all clicked. I think everyone had a good time.

Scott
Old Mar 09, 2015, 06:39 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,023 Posts
Here's more info on that big tug I brought yesterday:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2266662
Old Mar 09, 2015, 07:44 PM
United States, IN, Greensburg
Joined Jun 2014
686 Posts
Yea I had a great time myself.I can't wait to check out some of the outdoor events.The new pool was also great imo.

Thanks for sharing that link.I'll probably borrow the life ring idea in the future, that's a nice looking tug.

I'm really glad I took the gamble on the scratch and dent Atlantic 2 I mentioned.It was waiting at my door this afternoon and its in really nice shape, the stand is in worse condition then anything.It should keep me entertained at the scale events.The 4 channel TX is a really nice touch, I'd love to get the anchors working.
micromodder is online now Find More Posts by micromodder