HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by stompjrkz400, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2013, 01:33 AM
Joined Apr 2009
139 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
UM SU26xp and UM Combat flyer

I have an SU 26 XP for sale

I built it at the beginning of the summer, and only have five flights on it , The plane was built for pylon racing

The plane was built using brand-new guts and foam, the only part on the plane that is not new is the propeller which I recycled from a P 51

Instead of using a stock aileron servo I used a long throw linear ball bearing Servo, Which makes flights much smoother and more responsive

There SU 26 also has a full light set up for night flying, Which includes red and blue LEDs on the wingtips, and a strobing LED in the tail

I will also include another plane, It is a combat model that I built, it flies well, The front nose is cracked, and it needs a connector for the battery. The brick is from an UM 4site.

I believe I have 3 to 5 spare batteries that I will include.

I am asking $80 shipped for both planes, Or possible trade for a new or like new micro Trojan

I also have a DX five controller that I could throw in at an additional price

stompjrkz400 is offline Find More Posts by stompjrkz400
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2013, 01:02 PM
Jyester
Massachusettes
Joined May 2010
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I did the same thing! I used a rimfire 150 motor a plush 6A Esc and three electrifly es18 servos(linear). If flew awesome!! Good luck with your sale.
Jyester is offline Find More Posts by Jyester