HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 16, 2012, 08:37 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
Multiwii - 10dof,gps,memory & cpu

Hi, I have an application that is not a multirotor but would make good use of the technology that has been developed so nicely for multiwii, and someone on this forum might be able to help.
I'd like to make a tracker that includes gps and 9-10dof(acceleration, gyro, heading, alt), saves the info to memory (SD card for example), and can be accessed via usb. It would probably require a microcontroller to run it.
There are plenty of options out there to do parts of this (drotek, sparkfun, cirius, arduino, etc etc) but this field is progressing so quickly and some parts can be hard to find, and new integrated systems seem to be emerging all the time. So my question is: what units are available that achieve as many of these functions as possible (eg integrated processor and 10dof; processor and usb; gps & 10dof; all???).
Any thoughts, experience or links will be very welcome, thanks!
Bmod is offline Find More Posts by Bmod
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2012, 09:03 AM
Emress
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Nov 2011
1,936 Posts
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8755
sirbow2 is offline Find More Posts by sirbow2
Old Jun 16, 2012, 10:20 PM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Thanks, I like the integrated sd card. But the sensors are not very accurate though so I'll keep looking, cheers.
Bmod is offline Find More Posts by Bmod