SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 12, 2014, 12:29 PM
Hungary, Gyr-Moson-Sopron, Győr
Joined Oct 2014
30 Posts
Thank you. I do have both, and Im not 100% sure i did everything right, I will get back to you, I just tried to rebind the transmitter to the receiver and transmitter come up with the Esky sickness: dont want to send the binding signal to the reciever. Just great. S2 still flashing yellow. I just read on another post somewhere, does the S2 need a dsm2 satelit on first set up?
tibyy17 is offline Find More Posts by tibyy17
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2014, 12:56 PM
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibyy17 View Post
Thank you. I do have both, and Im not 100% sure i did everything right, I will get back to you, I just tried to rebind the transmitter to the receiver and transmitter come up with the Esky sickness: dont want to send the binding signal to the reciever. Just great. S2 still flashing yellow. I just read on another post somewhere, does the S2 need a dsm2 satelit on first set up?
no not if you are using a standard rx

if its not connected properly to the rx could also cause flashing light
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Old Nov 12, 2014, 04:47 PM
Hungary, Gyr-Moson-Sopron, Győr
Joined Oct 2014
30 Posts
Wicked I will get back to you as soon as my skyartec receiver arrive. My esky transmitter got bricked in pc mode somehow. Thank you for offering your help with the zxy s2.
tibyy17 is offline Find More Posts by tibyy17
Old Nov 24, 2014, 04:43 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3,321 Posts
Does the ZYX-S2 have a built in governor or does it still need the expansion module like the original ZYX?

Can you use combined PPM to connect to the receiver or does it only support sbus for single line connection?
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Old Nov 25, 2014, 08:29 PM
AMA Member # 458448
United States, MA, ALLSTON
Joined May 2011
1,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
Does the ZYX-S2 have a built in governor or does it still need the expansion module like the original ZYX?

Can you use combined PPM to connect to the receiver or does it only support sbus for single line connection?
No, zyx-s2 has no internal governor and original zyx expansion module does not work with zyx-s2.
Not sure about ppm support. Expansion module can support 2 Sbus and 2 Satellite Rxs.
lcc014 is offline Find More Posts by lcc014