New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
Discussion
Walkera at Nuremberg Toy Fair 2016 - Pictures

Had chance to take two pictures of their stand even its not allowed. You should have seen the look I got from them but hay what wouldn't I do for you guys to see it for your self.

And no there was not a single heli there definitely beyond your dream
jamichx is online now Find More Posts by jamichx
Last edited by jamichx; Jan 30, 2016 at 03:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2016, 07:23 PM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
2,068 Posts
All drones! .......thanks for the pictures!
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Jan 27, 2016, 09:31 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
14,977 Posts
they did not have helis last year either I believe. When asked they had nothing to say.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jan 28, 2016, 03:36 AM
Find More Posts by vmsda
Portugal, Lisbon
Joined Sep 2015
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
they did not have helis last year either I believe. When asked they had nothing to say.
They worry about the $$$, we worry about our hobby.
vmsda is offline Find More Posts by vmsda
Old Jan 28, 2016, 04:38 AM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
100% correct
Old Jan 28, 2016, 06:02 AM
Find More Posts by warlikeofchaos
Jungle man flyer
Brazil, AM, Manaus
Joined Aug 2015
205 Posts
Aff, only quads.
What happens?
warlikeofchaos is online now Find More Posts by warlikeofchaos
Old Jan 28, 2016, 06:46 AM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlikeofchaos View Post
Aff, only quads.
What happens?
since last year they stoped making single rotors they only do quads now. Shame on them
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:43 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
14,977 Posts
Amen to that ! I have been in Walkera's support for years. Everything bought new flys and flys well for what they are. I believe by end of this year most products will be in short supply. Blade came out with several new birds. now here ther will be a new 120 S FBL version of famous 120 SR. Who nows maybe like 200 SR-X the 120 will become a 150 CF-X bl c/p ? milder version of 180 and make up for 130X.
SHAME ON YOU WALKERA YOU HAVE LET US HELI SUPPORTS DOWN BIG TIME. MAKE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND BECOME A MINOR FOOTNOTE TO ROTOR FLYERS.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 12:34 PM
Find More Posts by denis747
United Kingdom, Bristol
Joined Nov 2015
176 Posts
May be the companies that are still making helis were better than them at making helis.
denis747 is online now Find More Posts by denis747
Old Jan 28, 2016, 05:25 PM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis747 View Post
May be the companies that are still making helis were better than them at making helis.
that is also true and walkera stopped developing their single rotors. they just gave up on them. I am sure if they kept making new models and listening us what to improve, they would still have some of the heli market.

Never mind they are gone so good buy walkera.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 09:04 PM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
2,068 Posts
Because of shipping ease in buying Walkera from Hong Kong and Wow hobbies, went heavily into Walkera about the time they were offering helis in two Tx versions....their old and the new Devo...then, wk. skipped helis altogether....as for me, well, down to four wk models...450, 120, Super FP, and the beatiful 4f200LM......or a total of seven birds.....although tempted to buy their 250 racing quads...no way! Shame on you, Walkera! Betrayed your following by switching Tx 's, then again in abandoning your heli customers...Did I forget to mention I have five wk. Quads? Two 450, two 350 and the best one, the tiny Ladybird.....live and learn!
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Last edited by ChespiIker; Jan 28, 2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:25 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
14,977 Posts
Walkrea never had customer service. The website never got reply from them. When you ignore you cutomer base you lose them. The product was fine and they were one of leaders. Scab clones/ quads/ and standing still finished them off. E-sky was big about 8 years ago. Now nothing much. They did the same thing.
HH is much bigger then WK ever was. They sell planes/ helis/ quads/ RC gear/ etc. Blade steped up to plate. I was surprised to see new helis come out. When they disc. Nano CP-X I thought they were going down. Such was not the case.
Now we have FAA at our door with anything over 250 g. See how WK makes out with that and big quads.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 03:55 PM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
I thought I wouldn't do it but I decided to go back to their stand and have a chat with some rep about what the heck is going on.

So I was told how walkera stooped making single rotors 2 years ago and also that they completely stop production so they are not making any spare parts since two years ago. Some of the parts are not available anymore and could be reordered only in large quantities.

I asked would they ever go back to single rotors and the guy said no. He said there is no market for single rotor anymore. Not for them anyway.

So then he showed me their new Racer F210. See pictures and video.He said this is new think now like some kind of sport. 4 or 5 buys racing with these drones. The speed can be around 80 - 90km/hour . Then he said if I wanted to try to fly one of them so I agreed of course. I have to say it very responsive little beast this think. I would want to try it outside just for fun but I really would not buy it.

This drone is very durable. It has been crashed there while i was there many times and nothing. I was told they when they go crazy and try these drones how much they can stand they fly with them through glass wall in full speed and apparently one out of five actually carry on flying

So I got carried away a little bit but hey we still dont like them for they did to us right ? I just thought I would show you guys what they are up to. Maybe at the end of the day they do know what they are doing. But we still dont like them because what they did

The drone on the video looks a bit different then the one on the pictures. Its the same drone but it has been crashed many times so anything that could fly of already did They said that they have not replaced any part and its still flying.

VID 20160130 143333 (0 min 38 sec)
Last edited by jamichx; Jan 30, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 03:11 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
14,977 Posts
While I understand the quad thing WK outlook is tunnel vision. I even undestand not making helis, but not cutting off parts to.
Blade came out with an impressive list of new helis. I know they have alot more on the ball then Jerks at Walkera.
I don't fly helis anyware as much as I use to. Other interests and branched out. My little birds will last for several years. The 450's should last possible the same. Time issues arise i will not care about them anyway. I have many hours on them. All are flying and don't see anything that I can not replace or fix when needed. V200D03 needs new esc. I have a replacement. V120 need steering arm holder. I have one / plus another repaired. I will repair cracked one when I replace it with new.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 04:15 AM
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,131 Posts
Iagree I was very surprised to hear that they not only stoped producing single rotors two years ago but the spare parts also. That was very bad from them. They had and have no intention to have good or any customer service. The only interest is to sell and thats where it ends. Thats why I will never buy a single product from walkera anymore. Never.