New Products Flash Sale
Old May 23, 2012, 07:58 PM
Find More Posts by Soar Neck
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined May 2011
36 Posts
Question
What is the best way to monocoat a foamie?

I am pretty new this site and haven't figure out how to narrow down search results.
I want to mono coat an epp wing. I have seen some ritewing vids where they, I believe, cover the plane in 3m90 and kind of let that dry and then apply the mono coat. Is this the way to go?
I have been wrapping my wings with 1/4 oz fiberglass and poly acrylic, has anyone applied mono coat to that? What about these other dollar tree wrapping plastic coats? Is this stuff sticky on one side?
Please someone tell me a good way to do this.
Soar Neck is offline Find More Posts by Soar Neck
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2012, 08:19 PM
Find More Posts by hoppy
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
22,507 Posts
Here's a start.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ight=cover+epp

For searching, use the advanced option and try just selecting the scratchbuilt foamt forum.
The other way to do that is go to the forum you wish to search and select 'search this forum'.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy