New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2015, 09:23 AM
Find More Posts by jlalonde
Joined Jun 2010
19 Posts
Discussion
All I want is a

FlySky AFHDS2A module for my TH9X. Any available? Is it doable by using FS I6 parts?
jlalonde is offline Find More Posts by jlalonde
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2015, 12:08 PM
Joined Jun 2010
19 Posts
I have been using the FS-I6 since December and it has not failed once. With a Module for the THX9 we could have a cheap unbeatable system. Maybe someone in the add-on board business could take this up. The versatility of the THX9, with the great AFHDS2A of the newer FlySky receivers.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 03:17 PM
Joined Jun 2010
19 Posts
All I want is a AFHDS2A module

I have been using the FS-I6 since December and it has not failed once. With a Module for the THX9 we could have a cheap unbeatable system. Maybe someone in the add-on board business could take this up. The versatility of the THX9, with the great AFHDS2A of the newer FlySky receivers.