HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
USA
Joined Jan 2002
4,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrforsyth View Post
It may just be me, but I find that the racially/culturally insensitve comments are growing tiresome. It it too much to ask to curtail this?
Silence is golden!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=1197
Ohmic is offline Find More Posts by Ohmic
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Dec 2009
356 Posts
Thank you! That was going to be my next question!!
Yeti1234 is offline Find More Posts by Yeti1234
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
USA
Joined Jan 2002
4,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti1234 View Post
Thank you! That was going to be my next question!!
No problem.
Ohmic is offline Find More Posts by Ohmic
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
United States, MA
Joined Jan 2011
1,101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrforsyth View Post
It may just be me, but I find that the racially/culturally insensitve comments are growing tiresome. It it too much to ask to curtail this?
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
No problem, but they aren't as you suggest. I love donkey jokes.

What kind do you like so I'll know?
I suppose if one goes looking, they find something.
If you can't see why your repeated comments might be construed as offensive and insensitive, I suggest you think about it again. And I don't think we have to "go looking" for anything.

You've been to China, etc (I haven't). That's great. But IMHO, that doesn't excuse/justify making repeated childish comments like these. Especially when directed at the manufacturer, whose thread you are posting in. Maybe Junsi, or others reading this thread, don't find these funny. They're not directed at me, and I still find them insensitive & tiresome.

All jokes get old, even good ones. Even if we stipulate that these ones were good (which I wouldn't), I'd propose that they've been old for quite some time.

Suggestions for good jokes? The kind that involve more signal, and less noise.

Sorry for going OT. I'm not trying to start a fight, merely expressing an opinion.

Jonathan, I'd prefer not to use the Ignore feature, because I *do* honestly appreciate some of your thoughts/comments/experiences with these chargers. I don't want to "throw the baby out with the bath water". But there can also be a fair amount of chaff, along with the wheat.
RedOctobyr is offline Find More Posts by RedOctobyr
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,139 Posts
Yu, too?

Well, the charger circuit design remains suspect....

As for the rest, you dudes are on your own, but I strongly suspect Garth has identified a very serious issue.

Unsubscribed.
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Last edited by JohnathanSwift; Yesterday at 09:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
So. Cal.
Joined Oct 2004
7,826 Posts
mrforsyth is offline Find More Posts by mrforsyth
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 03:00 AM
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,080 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth.Brooks View Post
Even more if the defect is on Transistor #7, but only 8s and 10s packs have been charged.
We are so glad that you admit your theory is incorrect, and we are pleasure to answer your doubts, there are three 3S ports on our balance board, users can do 3*3S in series, when they plug wrongly, it will burnt out the #7 (and maybe the users DIY the balance board and plug wrongly), Of course, we admit it is true that the components are ineffective in the some normal using conditions, but the damage reason you talked is not the common.

Junsi
junsi is online now Find More Posts by junsi
Old Today, 03:13 AM
iCharger
Joined Mar 2007
1,080 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth.Brooks View Post
I had a talk today with Gerd Giese, the guy who owns the german Website with the tests of several chargers, not only Junsi. http://www.elektromodellflug.de/406-duo.php

He is, by the way, the one who developed the 10nF modification and gave me some of the Datas I posted here. ( once more : Thx Gerd)
We wonder did you get the permission from the tester to release this information?

You don't know all the facts, even some your views are single-faced, the current fluctuations problem we have found already before releasing 406DUO officially, as early as on February, the tester found this problem, and we have offered solution at that time, as well as the new chargers released with correcting it. 308DUO and 4010DUO also existed similiar problem, but it has been long long ago, and we have already made the corrections.
Regarding “He even asked Junsi over a Year ago to include some protection like a Resistor or a Polyswitch in the Balancer” this proposal was proved to be ineffective through experiments before the tester proposed, the reason is, the Polyswitch is not react fast enough, and the discharge tube has been broken down before protection, we keep looking for another solutions. Junsi have always been facing the problems and solve problems, not what you said.

We have no idea why you post these views, but please do not put junsi involved in your private issues.

Junsi
junsi is online now Find More Posts by junsi