New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 29, 2015, 09:18 PM
Find More Posts by KillahQuad
Joined Jun 2015
4 Posts
Help!
DEVO 10 Transmitter "Throttle Stick" message won't turn off.. HELP!!!

Hey everyone! I'm new to Quads, and I don't know where else to go. When I turned on my Devo 10 for the first time it was fine.. I set it up for my Walkera QRX 350 pro. I turned off and since then when I turn it on It keeps telling me that the throttle Stick is on, but it's all the way down... nothing happens when the throttle stick down. I've tried I have tried the throttle trim button and it didn't have an effect... but I've tried removing the batteries for a while... nothing. I can't get into the menu I can't do anything.

Is there a hard reset or anything?

Please any help would be great!
KillahQuad is offline Find More Posts by KillahQuad
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:29 PM
Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Dec 2014
723 Posts
My first guess is you got the radio switched to mode 1 on accident, try holding the right stick all the way down while starting it up and see if that get's you past the safety, then you can change it back.
Cereal_Killer is offline Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer
Old Jul 02, 2015, 02:42 PM
Joined Jun 2015
4 Posts
That's what the problem was. It was in Mode 1. But as soon as I read this I held the right stick down... nothing... The next morning i did it again and all the suden it worked.. weird. Thanks for the help!
Old Jul 02, 2015, 02:53 PM
Joined Dec 2014
723 Posts
Awesome, glad that got it!

Now upgrade that thing to DeviationTX open source FW ASAP!

DeviationTX.com
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Joined Jun 2015
4 Posts
new problem...

I need to update for sure... I was flying last night and it was fine. Then I turned it on today and it looks like this... It's not the batteries I have changed them out like 3 times with new ones..
Old Today, 01:49 AM
Joined Dec 2014
723 Posts
Yep, looks like the FW went out, dont worry, updating to Deviation is not any harder than reflashing factory FW (actually it's easier as it's easier to find, walkera no longer maintains the FW on their site, you have to get it where else, DeviationTX.com!