New Products Flash Sale

Blade 180CFX, 200QX Carrying Case

Keeping everything in one spot that is well protected and ready to hit the road.

Splash

Aluminum Cases for the 180CFX and the 200QX by Blade.

Owning a 180 CFX or even a 200QX, you know that both are compact and easy to carry anywhere you go. Blade has come up with a great solution for an organized transport case, and when it comes to storing blades, props, chargers, copter and lots of batteries, the overall task can become "Less convenient".

To keep those thoughts from happening, Blade has designed a sturdy foam insert aluminum case that keeps your copters, and all the accessories protected by key lock, and organized for a worry free travel. Just think of it as a briefcase to the flying field.

Features

• Sturdy foam insert gives much needed protection for a 180 CFX/200QX, batteries and charger.
  • Brushed aluminum finish and bright graphics.
  • Includes keyed locks for extra security while in storage.
  • Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying.
  • Soft-grip handle.

For more information about these cases click here.

Last edited by ndfly700; Jun 24, 2015 at 01:02 AM..
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:35 PM
Find More Posts by HGhost
Eye in the Sky
United States, WV
Joined Sep 2013
2,467 Posts
sweet but a little expensive......I could probably find a home decor metal box to fit it in if necessary ....and far cheaper
than buy foam for quad and accessory and cut out.

Like i did my Radio Box here :
HGhost is offline Find More Posts by HGhost