SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 06, 2015, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by TheGrt14Real
Joined Jun 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
Camera compatibility on Syma

I have not been able to find an answer to a question that I have about my Syma x5sw. Will the Camera off of an x5sc work on the the x5sw? The X5sw as you may or may not know. Uses the iOS or android app for recording the video feed being sent via wifi to your device. And since the wifi range is less than half that of you 2.4ghz control range. You actually lose your video recording way before you lose the ability to control the copter. I have about ten acres and I would like to get an Ariel view of my entire property. The camera on the x5sc doesn't have wifi. It stores its feed on an SD card until it's memory on the card runs out. I can buy just the camera off of amazon. That way I could remove my wifi camera and pop the SD camera on instead, take off and record no matter the distance. They appear to mount the same but I'm worried about the plug and voltage being compatable from model to model. Any feedback would be great!
TheGrt14Real is offline Find More Posts by TheGrt14Real
to remove ads between posts