New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Find More Posts by martin555
Hungary, Baranya, Pécs
Joined Jul 2011
92 Posts
oops but I Still have some problems left with my 450 QUAD.

450 QUAD, hextronik DT750 motors, 10x4,5 props balanced, turnigy PLUSH 25A flashed esc, the older version KK 2. board with 1.6 R.bakke FW.

the actual problem is:

while hovering, the quad is oscillating upwards so like 10-15 cm. I mean, the Motors spin UP while I do NOT touch the throttle stick. this "up-up" is really fast motor spin-ups, as I would move the throttle stick with my hand wery strong up-up. but the quad makes it by itself.

you know I am now fighting with the problem that I re-programmed my all ESC-s with a programming card to make sure all of them are identical settings and range so it seems I forgot which settings were soo good for me in the previous setup.

my actual ESC settings:

(brake OFF, batt type LIPO, cutoff LOW, cutoff treshold LOW) startup mode: SOFT (had wery stupid flying with startup: "normal", the quad SHOOTS UP in the sky but not 15cm, but 1-2 meters to the smallest THRottle.

with startup: super soft: it takes too long time to spin the props up,

TIMING: well, better experiences (smoother hover) with low-medium timing, I think the HIGH timing was too much)

aileron-elevator PI linked together: P gain experimenting around 40-50, p limit around 30 now, I gain around 10 testing, I limit 15 now.

stick scaling: is the solution for my problems there? THR stick scaling I tried 70-80-90,

height dampening: I tred 0 (zero) to about 20-30, height d. limit 0-30,

servo filter I tried 50-60, dont know what difference it makes,

self level settings: P gain now at 0, which would be recommended for smooth hover? P limit is now also 0.
martin555 is online now Find More Posts by martin555
to remove ads between posts