HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 24, 2015, 02:21 AM
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,821 Posts
Tonight I loaded up phoenix 5 to find a new download available. Typically I blow these off as they often are some user created plane or jet that I have no interest in. But today was different. Today I clicked the "new mode" tab in the Phoenix downloader to find a new yellow canopy Gaui X7 model.. Geez, FINALLY. I wonder what it took to finally get one...

Now I wonder if i get a photographer to take pictures of mine if I could find someone to make a model with my colors and canopy,etc.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2015, 06:26 AM
v922, mini, genius,mcp, v450D0
United States, MN, Le Sueur
Joined Nov 2012
1,399 Posts
Both plane and pilot are amazing. looks like I better fire up the sim and update. I haven't used it much this winter. First I lost the cable, figured I threw it out on a useless cable/charger roundup around the house. Found a work around for the missing cable and played around for a bit on the sim. We are hoping to sell our house and move to a nice place in the country. While cleaning I found the original cable so that's good. I bought a HH sport cub s this winter and the new DX7 G2 Tx so right now my helis are dusty and jealous. This is my first plane and WOW I love it so I can see your desire for an aerobatic plane like that.
jack herr is offline Find More Posts by jack herr
Old Mar 24, 2015, 05:09 PM
Moving Parts
United States, MS, Columbus
Joined May 2011
1,539 Posts
Received my Blade 360CFX today!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=239
ChopperJack is offline Find More Posts by ChopperJack
Old Mar 24, 2015, 05:31 PM
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,458 Posts
Damn everyone getting new stuff again, my wife is not gonna like hearing that. Lol. Get to building !
My company has a talent contest every year. So I decided to enter one of my trex800 3d videos. It made the 1st cut so now I have to hope all the employees are sick of seeing the normal singing or dancing . 1st place is trip to Maui! So that would be nice.
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 24, 2015, 06:05 PM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
7,821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperJack View Post
Hope you really enjoy that thing man! Let us know what happens with it! keep us, or at least me posted with any issues or things that come up, if any. I almost bought one myself instead of this plane. But I decided that I have enough helicopters. Besides, 450s seem way to expensive to me these days.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 02:51 PM
Moving Parts
Joined May 2011
1,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Hope you really enjoy that thing man! Let us know what happens with it! keep us, or at least me posted with any issues or things that come up, if any. I almost bought one myself instead of this plane. But I decided that I have enough helicopters. Besides, 450s seem way to expensive to me these days.
You might want to check the 360 CFX thread every now and then. Observations are being posted now.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...334958&page=17

The heli looks very good out of the box. I haven't had a chance to fly it yet. I have to check all the screws and bind it to my transmitter and check cyclic and collective pitch, etc...
Last edited by ChopperJack; Mar 25, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 02:53 PM
Moving Parts
Joined May 2011
1,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Biggie View Post
Damn everyone getting new stuff again, my wife is not gonna like hearing that. Lol. Get to building !
My company has a talent contest every year. So I decided to enter one of my trex800 3d videos. It made the 1st cut so now I have to hope all the employees are sick of seeing the normal singing or dancing . 1st place is trip to Maui! So that would be nice.
WOW, Maui! My company needs to talk to your company.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 10:38 PM
want to fly the big one please
United States, CA, Covina
Joined Feb 2013
3,259 Posts
Hope the 360 works good for ya Chopper
any pics yet?

well looks like the 3D software is starting to hit the toy grade micro quads.
http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-3D-X...-p-969112.html
psychlic is offline Find More Posts by psychlic
Old Mar 26, 2015, 09:13 AM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
7,821 Posts
Gaui X7 - My first Khoas on the X7 (kind of) (0 min 42 sec)