SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 15, 2015, 03:06 PM
Find More Posts by michaeljmellon
Joined Dec 2014
41 Posts
Did the 6-point calibration. Configured everything else while attached to computer and all seemed to work well.
Disconnected from computer, plugged in battery and the gimbal starts to freak out!!!!
What's going on?!
michaeljmellon is online now Find More Posts by michaeljmellon
to remove ads between posts
Old May 16, 2015, 03:53 AM
Find More Posts by GARUG
Finland
Joined Jun 2007
1,168 Posts
After making changes, remember to press write. Should not be required after calibration, but I do it anyway.

Notice also pressing write makes the current profile the startup profile.
GARUG is online now Find More Posts by GARUG
Old May 21, 2015, 12:04 AM
Find More Posts by fmimages
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Nov 2010
406 Posts
I just received the CS1 Gimbal with AlexMos controller and wanted to make some adjustments. I couldn't find a GUI that will work with my controller board. I was directed to use the 2.40 B7 version but I got a compatibility error. "Quote" You have FW version 0.53 b4 and GUI of 2.40 b7. I went down the list to find compatibility and every one had an issue with the board.
fmimages is offline Find More Posts by fmimages