HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:47 PM
Richard Andersen
Stockton, California
Joined Oct 2004
37 Posts
Discussion
INDOOR FUN FLY - Dec. 9th, Stockton, CA

Delta Valley Modelers is having an Indoor Fun Fly and Swap meet Sunday December 9th located at the San Joaquin County Fair Grounds, corner of Martin Luther King Blvd (Charter Way) and Airport Way in Building #2. Flying from 8AM to 3PM. -Parking is free - A $10 fee is charged to fly your planes/helicopters and this also covers a space to sell (please bring your own tables) Bring you small electric fixed wing aircraft and helicopters and fly up a storm . We also have an outdoor parking lot for larger electric aircraft, weather permitting. Please call Dan Fetterman (209) 476-8409 if you have questions
Richard63 is offline Find More Posts by Richard63
Last edited by Richard63; Nov 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2012, 05:14 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,260 Posts
To find building from the parking lot you enter from Airport way go to the gate on the right (SW corner of parking lot) near Airport Way and drive through the gate and follow the road until you have to turn left. The building on your left is building 2. Besides planes and helicopters bring your helium filled sharks and quadcopters for indoor flying. Bring any size RC aircraft or gear to swap or sell. I am looking forward to flying and may have a couple things to sell. I'll be there as soon as I can after church. Hope to fly several helicopters and maybe a new Mini Vapor. Mike Heer
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 23, 2012, 02:50 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,260 Posts
It is official, I have some Mini Vapors coming for our club's Christmas raffle and I expect to see them flying at this event. Have a new Axe 100 FP to fly at the event also. Hope to see a lot of people flying with the Christmas spirit. Mike H
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:16 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,260 Posts
In response to an e-mail: indoor blimps and flying sharks and fish can be flown at the event in an area out of the way of helicopters or planes.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 04, 2012, 04:27 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,260 Posts
There will be some very exciting planes for sale so be prepared to buy your own Christmas present this Sunday and avoid getting a tie for Christmas.
RCG Plus Member